As some of you may know, I love Alice in Wonderland. Yes it is crazy and psychotic but I love it. Tim Burtons film doesn't come out until March of 2010 but check out these pictures of the cast! I am so excited.Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter
Helena Bonham Carter as the Red Queen
Anne Hathaway as the White Queen
3 comments:
I had no idea that you like Alice in Wonderland. I am not sure how I feel about Tim Burton doing it. Hmmm... I hate to say it-- but it makes me a little scared.
I thought of you when I saw these pictures online this morning. I can't wait to see it!
Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorites too. Tim Burton style should be interesting, but The Mad Hatter one is kind of freaking me out. It's the eyes. They're creepy.
Post a Comment