I try and think of different ideas to keep me entertained while i am here and the idea for last week was making little girls hair bows.

They are fun to make and definitely keep me entertained. Plus, I didn't burn myself once with the hot glue gun! I'm getting better with that thing. Next project on my list is to draw/paint something to go over each of our nightstands. It scares me but I am always up for a challenge.
**For family and friends back home who have no idea what happens on active duty training bases in March, make sure to check back in the first week of April. I think you will love the new David :)
3 comments:
Julie for real I will pay you to make me some cute hairbow. Those are so cute. We both know how well I can do them. So how much do you charge? I tell you I could keep you in business with all the cute stuff I want you to make me. Your the best. Miss ya tons
PS they would be great to put in the girls Easter eggs
you better start popping out some little girls! since you have become so crafty maybe you should think of something cute for boys since thats all i can produce! i will never get the cute stuff! can't wait to see you next. hopefully you will be able to come home sometime soon and see your new nephew. Only 13 more days!
Post a Comment