
David and I just got back from our cruise to the Western Carribean! It was so much fun and relaxing. I am happy to post that only one inch of me got sunburbed but David can't say the same.

This was our formal night and David always looks good in uniform!

We went to George Town, Grand Cayman and got to hold baby turtles. They were so cute. David was better at calming them down then I was. When they start flapping their fins it scares me.

We visited the town of Hell. It is called this because of its weird rock formation. Their is a picture below. It is dead coral.

Then we went on a boat ride to Stingray City. It is a sand bar in the middle of the ocean. David jumped right in and played with them and fed them. I on the other hand chickened out and only put my feet in the water. I did pet one but they freaked me out. David had a lot of fun and I am glad I got to take pictures of him.

Our next stop was in Montego Bay, Jamaica. We did the zip line through the jungle! That was the best. We went on about five different zip lines. The last one we did we were about 280 feet high and the zip line was about 1200 feet long. You glide over the top of the trees, it is fun and an amazing view. Here we are in our fun get up and there is video of me on our last run.
Our trip was awesome and very much needed. I can't wait to go on another cruise!
3 comments:
Yeah!! So glad you had fun, you two deserve it! Next time take us with you. Dean says you are a wuss for not jumping in with the sting rays!!
Love ya
I am so jealous of you! I just love going on cruises. (I am a pro since I have gone all of one cruise.) Glad to see that you had a good time! Hope you are doing well.
Looks like loads of fun Bug. I can't wait to see more pictures. Welcome home!
Post a Comment