My sister tagged me and I normally don't do these but I am extremely bored. David and I did this one together so that he can say he actually contributed to our blog. Enjoy!
We are happy!
We know that everything will work out with the move in the end!
We want to go on a year long vacation to . . . Mississippi :)
We have a gun range in our basement, it is for air pistols and rifles.
We miss having the internet.
We hear way too many overplayed songs, radio sucks.
We smell our apple cinnamon candle.
We crave Cheesecake Factory, not their cheesecake but their food, yummy!
We search for good deals on the internet, like the Alaskan cruise I found for $400 per person!
We always say I love you, we are cheesy I know.
We believe in 12 Articles of Faith because the other one we claim (this is David's contribution if you couldn't tell)
We sing in the car when it is just us two, it is fun, David likes to see how low he can sing.
We lose our cable when we bump our rabbit ears, yep we are old school.
We win, you lose.
We never buy soda pop, only Kool-Aid!
We listen to Alanis Morissette and Dave Matthews Band a lot.
We are scared that we won't be able to have our own children.
We need the internet!
We are happy every day, at least David is, we all know I am moody!
We tag anyone who will do it.
4 comments:
Okay so you totally have to tell me where you found that deal on the cruise! I'm in desperate need of a vacation! When do you guys head to Mississippi? We need to get together!
YES!!! Great answers - especially about listening to a lot of DMB!
Julie! I am in the show Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Please come!
I miss all the good times we had back in the day. Especially getting snack packed while walking to your house...
Julie! I'm excited you have a blog! Check ours out too! pricepriceprice.blogspot.com
When do you move, or have you already? That should be fun! Are you keeping your house here or selling? Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment