This is what I did at work on New Year's Eve! This is Sarah's office, my supervisor, and it was her own fault that she went on vacation for a week.
We made sure that we covered everything. It was a lot of fun and her office glowed for a few days. The great part was that it was up for a couple of days before she came back to work so everyone got to see it.
It only took the three of us about 2 1/2 hours to do it all, including the floor, her chair, and even her jacket and blanket. When she got back, she loved it! She kept it up for a few days. This next picture is my office. It is a tiny office. It is only 8ft X 6ft. I work in cubicle hell! The next picture is what I see when I look out of my office, from both sides. Nothing but cubicle walls. Plus this is only half of the floor that you are seeing and there are 3 floors of this nonsense. The last picture is me standing on my chair taken a picture. So you can see why we have to entertain ourselves at work. Any ideas for another great prank?! The good news is that I am getting a new cubicle next week that is bigger and has a corner desk so that I can actually put my legs straight out. Hallelujah!


1 comment:
I love it! Too fun!
Post a Comment