Missy (she did not like getting her picture taken) and

Lucy!

Aren't they cute? They aren't ours but I would claim them anytime. They are my job. I walk them every day while their owners learn how to fly. I get spending money, good exercise(they like to run), and I get to play around with them. What more could I ask for. I want a dog but we aren't able to put fences up yet and I belive dogs should live outside so that settles that . . . . for now anyway.
Missy is 2 years old and such a sweet dog. I had to take her to the vet the other day and she walked right in and sat down. She is so excited to see people and behaves so well.
Lucy is about 8 months I think. She bites everything but she is so fun. She has so much energy. She gets a hold of the leash in her mouth when I am walking her so it looks likes she is pulling me. She is one hyper puppy!
1 comment:
I'm tempted to suggest to Ryan we should get another dog, but I'm pretty sure he'll say no.
Post a Comment